How to Stay Young
(如何保持年轻)
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. that's why you pay them.
1. 扔掉非本质数字。 这包括年龄、体重和高度。让医生为它们担心,因为你付钱给他们为你服务。
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches).
2. 只保留乐观快乐的朋友。不满会拖垮你。(如果你是不满者,请紧记!)
3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle.
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
3. 不断学习:学习更多关于电脑、手工艺、园艺等等。别让脑子空着。
“空洞的脑子将是恶魔的乐园。”
“而那恶魔的名子就叫艾滋魔尔。”
4. Enjoy the simple things.
4. 享受简单事务。
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM/HER.
5. 经常开怀大笑,时间要长且音量要大。直笑到你喘不过气为止。
如果,你有能让你欢笑的朋友,就应得多花点时间与他 / 她们在一起。
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourself. LIVE while you are alive.
6. 难过落泪:容忍、悲伤,但尚得继续往前走。唯一与我们共度一生的人就是我们自己。咱门得珍惜活着的每一刻。
7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
7. 常围绕于你所爱好的事务上:无论是家庭、宠物、纪念品、音乐、植物、嗜好等,什么都行。你的家也就是你的避风港。
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
8. 珍惜你的健康:健康的话,保有它。 如果不稳定,改善之。 但如果健康亮红灯的话,得寻求协助。
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
9. 别郁闷沮丧。把心扉打开,到外头逛逛,或去国外走走,观光
10. Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity!
10. 告诉你所关爱的人你时刻都爱他们!
Do share this with someone you care.
请与你所您关心的人共同分享。
(Chinese Translation by floydtan08@gmail.com )
No comments:
Post a Comment